Biological dentists also working with Dr Hulda Clark’s protocols (or recommended by patients to Livingnetwork)
- American Biodental Clinic – Dental Clinic (Tijuana, Mexico)
- Dr Benjamin Arechega, Oral Surgeon (Tijuana, Mexico)
- Dr Erich Wolley (Tijuana, Mexico)
- Dr Ezekial Lagos (Tijuana, Mexico)
- Dr Frank Jerome (IN, USA)
- Dr Juan Carlos Hernandez (Tijuana, Mexico)
- Dr Oscar Solario (Tijuana, Mexico)
- Dr Hank Barreto (Florida, USA)
- Dr Johann Lechner (Munich, Germany)
- Mexico: Tips on going for Dental Work in Mexico from the US
Other Resources to Help You Locate a Mercury-Free Dentist
Source Dr Mercola:
The following organizations can help you to find a mercury-free, biological dentist:
The dental clean-up
The dental clean-up is crucial to your success and needs to be done early in your body detox program. Failure to address the dental issues, often makes the difference between illness and health. This is because, like the gut, the mouth represents a significant source of potential ‘internal poisoning’, and is relentless on your immune system.
Ensure that you have agreed on the procedures and materials that your dentist will use before beginning treatment. Make sure you have tested and supported your adrenals and thyroid before beginning, as these commonly crash after dental treatment. This is very important!!!
The bottom line is that if you cannot find a dentist or dental surgeon willing to assist you properly and safely during the dental clean-up, either fly to Mexico to see the biological dentists there, or delay clean-up until you have found one. Specifically, the mercury amalgam removal protocol, if not done safely, can case problems for your health at a later stage.
Dentists are mostly dismissive about the toxicity of mercury amalgams and metals in general, as well as the danger of root canals, or will offer you ‘biological’ root canals.
Follow the above with Andy Cutler’s safe oral chelation protocol.