By Dr Hulda Clark
A tooth zappicator is a small loudspeaker fastened to the end of a toothbrush. The speaker is attached to your food zappicator circuit, which produces a frequency of 1kHz. The tooth zappicator is then placed over the hidden cavitation
site for three minutes. All nearby areas are also treated for three minutes each. A surge of immune power is induced, which removes lanthanides
, other metals
, plastic remnants and bacteria all at once. The Syncrometer sees these all in your white blood cells now. You should have taken germanium, selenite and vitamin C beforehand or you could give yourself detox symptoms. (see White Blood Cell food)
Even when you are not able to search for them first, most hidden cavitations can be systematically cleared by zappicating along the whole ridge where teeth once were. Do it yourself to be sure it is thorough. Repeat on inner and outer surfaces of the gums, making three treatments altogether. Don’t miss the remaining teeth themselves.
Fi9- 98 Tooth zappicator and compass (POAC pg 344)
The tooth zappicator can also be used to harden plastic. Press it against plastic teeth or teeth with plastic fillings to get this hardening action. For this purpose, treat for five minutes on top of each tooth location, then take a break for at least one-half hour. Drink water to help kidneys excrete. Repeat a second time on the inner surfaces of each tooth location. Take another break, and repeat a third (and last) time at the outer surfaces of the gums. The effect is permanent.
After these three five-minute zappicating treatments the plastic tooth no longer seeps dyes, and the stray amalgam that has saturated the tooth will be chemically changed so it can be more easily removed by the immune system. Build your own tooth zappicator, see picture.
Using your Tooth Zappicator
- Insert a 9 volt battery into the 1 kHz zapper carefully, to be sure polarity is correct.
- Connect the Positive output of the zapper to the Positive terminal of the loudspeaker. Do not use any Negative connections. They should not have hanging wires either.
- Tape the zapper to the tabletop to guard against slippage while in use. A loudspeaker that falls to the floor could change its polarity.
- Protect the tooth zappicator by placing it in a plastic zippered bag, with the loudspeaker in a bottom corner. Wrap the bag around it, handle and all, snugly. Tape in place. Be sure to keep saliva out of the plastic bag and off the bare tooth zappicator.
- Wipe with ordinary ethanol or any alcoholic beverage or Lugol’s water before first use. Do not get liquid inside.
- Turn the zapper on. Place loudspeaker firmly on jawbone ridge for three (or five) minutes.
- Start at the extreme end of one jawbone and work toward the other, skipping nothing. When you come to a tooth, place loudspeaker squarely on top of it. DO NOT TREAT METAL FILLINGS. Move to the neighboring location and repeat. When jawbones are both done on three surfaces, continue on all soft areas of mouth.
Divide the whole mouth, roof, sides, and back into imaginary little squares. Treat each square for 5 minutes. Leave no surface unzappicated. Don’t miss the inside of the cheeks and the tonsils as far as you can reach. Drink water several times to help with excretion. Be sure to take a dose of hydrangea, selenite and vitamin
C first. Be prepared for some detox-symptoms.
You are returning immune power to your mouth. Your white blood cells will deliver all these toxins to your kidneys and bladder. But your kidneys must be helped to excrete them; otherwise they quickly become south polarized and clogged. You will be instructed in the 3-Week Program how to use magnets and to plate-zap the kidneys while taking kidney drops to protect them. Otherwise, use the Kidney Cleanse (see page 561).
For years, ever since you put amalgam in your mouth, the 50 metals you were sucking on have been dissolving and moving into the rest of your body in tiny deposits. I can estimate, by extrapolation from Syncrometer® tests, there are about 1000 such deposits in cancer patients, mostly in the brain and spinal cord. The majority of white blood cells already have mercury and thallium stuck in them, destroying their immune power. But the source of it all, your mouth, is finally clean. It is a huge accomplishment.
(The Prevention of All Cancers copyright)
Additional notes for tooth zapping:
The tooth zapper has the ability to clear small infections in teeth that would be destined for root canals or extractions and small abscesses at the root tips.
In order to achieve this, place the tooth zapper in a plastic bag as above and place the loudspeaker side on the outer side of the tooth in question for 3-5 minutes. Then, move the zapper over to the gum underneath the tooth, so that the frequency penetrates the root of the tooth under the gum for another 3-5 minutes. You can also repeat this on the inner side of the tooth and gum.
Repeat this process twice a day for at least 6 weeks to clear the infections.
Do not zap a tooth that has a metal crown on it or amalgam filling on it.
Do not zap root canals! The infection in root canals can never be cleared, since the immune system of the tooth has been permanently tarnished when the nerve, artery and vein were removed in the root canal process. The dentine tubules are small enough for nutrition to diffuse into the root canal tooth, but too small to allow the white blood cells of the immune system into.
Zapping root canals will release a lot of toxicity into the system and make you feel sick, and the bacteria will simply repopulate the dead tooth immediately. The only solution for root canals is extraction.
The Prevention of all Cancers by Dr Hulda Clark