Earache is particularly common in children. Bacteria, mainly Streptococcus pneumoniae, have built up to a high level. Zap them. They were probably introduced by some larger parasite. But why did they multiply and thrive in your child’s ear? There must have been food for them and protection from the immune system. Probably the Eustachian tubes are full of mucous, providing habitat. The mucous is present because some air toxinis irritating the sensitive linings. Clean up the air: not just asbestos, fiberglass, formaldehyde, freon, and arsenic, but perfumes, fragrant school supplies, potpourri.
Being housebound, as in winter, makes the air-toxin problem worse. Use summer time to strengthen your child for the winter—spend summer outdoors. Always wash hands a lot. Stay awayfrom moldy food. Give small doses of niacin (25 mg., niacin thins mucous so it can run away) along with vitamin C (250 mg.) at bedtime.
Putting in “tubes” is a short term solution that is better thanperpetually staying on antibiotics, but neither should be necessary.
To hasten healing, as soon as earache is suspected put room temperature olive oil in both ears, tug the earlobe to let bubblesout, and stopper them with cotton wool salvaged from vitamin bottles (other types are polluted with mercury). Put on a light bat that covers the ears.
When adults get earache, the Streps are hiding under toothfillings and in gallstones. Clean up these two sources and zap.
Drinking non sterile milk adds Salmonellas and Shigellas to the Strep ear infection! Small wonder milk is thought to make people mucousy. The ears must now battle them, too. Even a few bacteria consumed in milk can start a whole colony if bowel bacteria have been disturbed by antibiotics. If your child has become “allergic” to milk or gets mucousy, remove cheese and ice cream – not milk – from the diet. Even cheese can be eaten if baked as in pizza or casseroles. Milk must be boiled. Try to reduce the child’s Salmonella sensitivity by avoiding unnecessary antibiotics. Keep immunity high by avoiding moldy food!
Ear Noises And Ringing
This is also called tinnitus. A hissing or buzzing sound is heard in one or both ears. It can be continuous or pulsing off andon. It can be as loud as roaring.
Tinnitus is caused by three things acting in partnership: toxic elements, an allergy to salicylates (the aspirin family) and a bacterium Streptococcus pneumoniae (the pneumonia bug). This “bug” can be carried in the chronic state after a bout of pneumonia or what seems to be a head-cold. It is always presentin earache. It is easily activated by exposure to cold wind or drafts and certain toxic substances. For this reason I recommend keeping the ears warm in winter by keeping them covered orwearing a cotton plug or ear-muffs. The Strep bug can also cause Meniere’s syndrome, congestion, loss of balance and chronic sinus problems. Often an antibiotic of the penicillin family helps immediately, then loses its effectiveness. This shows you that bacteria are involved but cannot be truly vanquished with antibiotics.
Streptococcus pneumoniae often hides in pockets under infected teeth and in holes left where teeth have been pulled—especially wisdom teeth. These can be found by alternative dentists who clean these cavitations. Strep also resides in theliver; clean them out with liver flushes.
Certain foods and many medicines, especially cough medicine and lozenges contain salicylate.
To cure the tinnitus we must stop using aspirin or any high level source of salicylates. We must also stop the exposure tocertain toxic elements—lead, beryllium, zirconium, benzalkonium. They are present in the air at gas stations and in many of our body lotions, soaps and salves. Switch to safe varieties. Niacin tablets, such as 100 mg, taken three times daily is another treatment, intended to increase the blood supply to the inner ear. Taking a thyroid tablet, by prescription, often helps too.
These methods never fail to improve tinnitus but a complete cure is seldom possible.
(The Cure for All Diseases 168 copyright)