- ½ cup dried hydrangea root, organic
- ½ cup gravel root, organic
- ½ cup marshmallow root, organic
- 4 bunches of fresh parsley
- Ginger capsules
- Uva Ursi capsules
- Black Cherry Concentrate, 8oz (240mg)., tested
- Vit B6 powder 250mg
- Magnesium Oxide 300mg in powder form
It takes a lot of liquid to “wash” the inside of your body. Taking it in the form of herbal teas gives you extra benefits. And extra enjoyment if you learn to make them with variations – especially if you need to produce a gallon of urine a day!
Any oedema or “water holding”, whether in lungs, arms (and ankles), or abdomen, also requires strengthening of kidneys with this recipe.
When kidneys or bladder are actually involved in the cancer, gradually increase the dose to double the regular amounts. Be sure to start just as slowly though to avoid feeling pressure in the bladder.
Measure ¼ cup of each root (this is half your supply) and set them to soak, together, in 10 cups of water, using a stainless steel saucepan tested for seeping. After 4 hours or overnight, add 8 oz (240ml) Black Cherry Concentrate, heat to boiling and simmer for 20 minutes. Drink 1/4 cup as soon as it is cool enough. Pour the rest through a stainless steel strainer into a HDPE 2 container Refrigerate.
Find fresh parsley at a small neighborhood grocery store where the water has the correct disinfectant bleach. Give it two very hot washes. Boil the fresh parsley in 1 quart (1 liter) of water, or as much as needed to cover it, for five minutes (rolling boil). Drink 1/4 cup when cool enough, freeze 1 pint (500ml) and refrigerate the rest. Throw away the parsley.
Dose: each morning, pour together ¾ cup of the root mixture and ½ cup parsley water into a safe cup. Drink this mixture in divided doses throughout the day. Refrigerate. Do not drink it all at once or you will get stomach ache and feel pressure in your bladder. If your stomach is very sensitive, start on half this dose.
Save the roots after the first boiling, storing them in the freezer. After 13 days when your supply runs low, boil the same roots a second time, but only add six cups of water and simmer only 10 minutes. This will last another 8 days for a total of three weeks. After three weeks repeat with fresh herbs. You need to do the Kidney cleanse for six weeks to get good results, longer for severe problems.
Ginger capsules: 2 with each meal (6 a day)
Uva Ursi capsules: 2 with each meal (6 a day)
Vit B6 (250mg), one a day.
Magnesium Oxide: (300mg) per day
Ginger and Uva Ursi remove methyl malonate from the kidneys which clogs them. It is also the cause of kidney failure and cystic kidneys (see pg 376 POAC’s). Take these supplements just before your meal to avoid burping.
If you are already taking these supplements, omit them here. The boiled parsley combines with each one of the 5 , malonic acid members that I call the M family, removes them.
Some notes on this recipe: This herbal tea as well as the parsley can easily spoil. Heat it to boiling every third day if it is being stored in the refrigerator: this re-sterilizes it. If you sterilize it in the morning you may take it to work without refrigeration it (use a HDPE2 container….)…
When you order the herb, be careful! Herb companies are not the same! These roots should have a strong fragrance. If the ones you buy are barely fragrant, they have lost their active ingredients; switch to a different supplier.
Low Back Pain
By Dr Hulda Clark
We have been told that lower back pain originates in an inherited weakness of the spine at its base because we humans walk upright instead of on four legs. And we have been told that the bony hooks that keep the spine aligned are flatter in some families, making it harder for them to hold the spine together. We are also told that “proper exercises” could have kept this part of our bodies strong so lower back pain could be avoided.
These theories become obsolete when, without surgery or exercise or change in posture, lower back pain can be made to disappear quickly and permanently.
Acupressure massage and chiropractic can bring “miraculous” relief. The most severely crippled lower back pain sufferer can shuffle lamely into a chiropractor’s office and walk out normally, without pain or painkiller after treatments. So although there has been slippage of disc or spine, apparently it goes back into place rather easily.
If muscle relaxation is the clue, we must ask why these muscles spasm so easily. Any muscle spasms if you irritate or injure it suddenly. In fact, your whole body spasms and flinches if a sliver or bit of broken glass is in your shoe. If you remove these objects, the leg can walk normally.
Oxalic acid crystals are as sharp as broken glass. Use the kidney cleanse (page 549) to dissolve them and other stones. All lower back pain can be cured by removing the sharp crystals in the kidneys. It takes about three weeks to dissolve them. In some very severe cases, it may take six weeks.
Whether you have suffered a year or 20 years, the permanent cure is only weeks away.
Our bodies make eight or more different kinds of kidney “stones.” The oxalic acid variety is associated with sharp stabbing pains. In its effort to eliminate this extremely vicious acid your body neutralizes it with calcium first to make calcium oxalate. Your kidneys can keep a bit of calcium oxalate in solution but not a lot. The excess hardens into crystals. A glass of regular or iced tea (not herb tea or green tea) has about 20 mg of oxalic acid-way too much for kidneys to excrete. Tea is a toxic drink, not to be considered a beverage. Chocolate is very high in oxalate, too, and should not be used as a beverage (as cocoa).
Children should never drink tea or cocoa. Their delicate kidneys should not be faced with the daily burden of excreting large amounts of oxalic acid. And calcium used to neutralize oxalic acid is wasted. Calcium is a precious nutrient. It should be conserved for children’s bone development.
It isn’t necessary to find which variety of kidney crystals are causing your muscle spasms. Different herbs dissolve different kinds. And by combining them into a grand herbal mixture you can be dissolving all varieties at the same time.
Wherever oxalate crystals have formed, a particular bacterium, Proteus vulgaris, can be found. Does that bacterium somehow thrive on oxalate crystals? Or even help them form? Does Proteus itself contribute to lower back pain? Is lower back pain in reality two pains in one-the sharp jabbing of glass-like particles plus the inflammatory effect of bacteria? Fortunately, you can kill Proteus vulgaris electronically.
By using your new diagnostic skills, you can test your kidneys for crystals. The kidney stone varieties I have tested for are: calcium oxalate, uric acid, cysteine, cystine, monocalcium phosphate, dicalcium phosphate, tricalcium phosphate. All these varieties can be dissolved by the herbal mixture. But all can be formed again in a week!
To prevent oxalate formation stop drinking oxalic acid (eating oxalate rich vegetables is not significant-spinach, chard, rhubarb and sorrel all have their place in the diet). Also take magnesium and B6 supplements (as directed in the kidney cleanse).
To prevent phosphate crystals from forming, reduce phosphate consumption and drink milk as a calcium source. Keep your kidneys squeaky clean with herbs and copious water drinking. After drinking one quart of sterilized milk, two pints of water, one-half glass of homemade fruit juice and one-half glass of vegetable juice, there is little desire for additional beverages.
I have no understanding of what may cause cysteine or cystine stones (the genetic theory does not explain them either, considering that people without cystinuria make these stones). Since they are sulfur-containing, and I have seen them appear after taking sulfa-drugs, it may be wise to avoid use of sulfa-drugs if you have a choice, or go on the kidney cleanse afterward.
If you have severe lower back pain you probably have several kinds of stones. Some persons have all seven kinds!
Livingnetwork’s additional notes:
- The kidney cleanse is designed to dissolve and flush out toxic crystals according to Dr Hulda Clark, that have built up in the kidneys over time. These crystals cannot be penetrated by the herbal parasite cleanse or the zapper, and are thus safe havens for parasites (just like liver/gall stones) and can release their offspring and extremely toxic by-products into your system. Dr Clark said that such toxins are often the cause of tendonitis, e.g. the liver fluke, Fasciola Hepatica, which releases toxins causing tendon inflammation.
- The crystals also begin to build up in the muscles and joints, once the kidneys can take no more – then they are stored elsewhere. The crystals are sharp and cause pain and trauma as they cut into the muscles and joints. They are a prime cause of arthritis according to Dr Clark who states that ALL CHRONIC LOWER BACK PAIN CAN ALMOST ALWAYS BE ATTRIBUTED TO CHRONIC KIDNEY BLOCKAGE.
- Arthritis sufferers can be on the kidney cleanse for up to 6 months in order to dissolve all the crystals in their joints.
- As mentioned, one of the main components of these crystals is Oxalic acid. This is found primarily in all Ceylon tea. So stop drinking Ceylon tea during the kidney cleanse, and shift preferably to herbal teas or Rooibos.
- Older people (over 70) may not cope with the normal dose and should half the dose and do the cleanse for only 3 weeks. Thereafter they can be on ¼ dose every alternate day for the rest of their lives if they wish. This is because as you dissolve the crystal parasites and pathogens are released that your immune system must cope with. Weak and aged immune systems may not cope with the extra strain if you proceed too fast. This is seldom a problem for ‘healthy’ individuals, but you are advised to stay on the parasite maintenance dose and preferably also to zap regularly during this cleanse.
- Occasionally people get urinary tract infections from the kidney cleanse because it dissolves crystals and releases parasites. If this happens: increase zapping and also try zapping from the feet for an hour every day; increase the water intake, reduce the dose if necessary and stay on it for longer.
- Thank you Dr Clark